Leaking showers are a serious issue when one realizes the consequences of water damage. Water leaking into foundations can cause building instability, and water leaking into house framing can also cause serious damage, all of which tend to make the water leakage problem even worse.
If you suspect a water leakage problem in your bathroom you should consult one of our specialized technicians immediately. They can assess the damage and provide the best solution with a detailed and accurate quote.
Avoid the temptation of a quick fix. Our consultant will advise you if an isolated area can be remedied, or whether more extensive work is required. We aim to remove the problem once and for all, and prevent future costly repairs.
We will arrange to;
- Remove shower screens
- Remove lower wall tiles
- Remove floor tiles
- Acid wash substrate
- Apply Polyurethane bond breakers in junctions
- Install high flexibility waterproof membrane
- Re-install Wall and floor tiles
- Install Gout
- Re –install or replace shower screens
- Completely clean renovation site for inspection and sign-off